Happy New Financial Year! This is the ideal time to take control, set goals and take stock of your financial position.
Here’s my top tips to help you take stock:
- Put together a good working (realistic!) budget.
- Take a look at where your disposable income is going. Do you have leaks?
- Calculate your debt and note the interest rate. Is this too high? Could you consolidate or re-finance?
- What are you doing with surplus funds? Are they working for you?
- Do you have an investment plan to set you up for the future?
- Are you aware of the changes in lending? Are you sure these will not effect any of your future investment plans?
I believe that the best way to secure your financial future is through property – whether it’s working towards owning your own home sooner or building wealth through property investment – and I’m here to help!
If you need finance to buy property, if you already have a loan and think you’re paying too much, or you’ve got too much debt, give me a call!
Don’t spend your valuable time shopping for a loan when I can do it all for you.
0405 113 543
PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways I can help you right now:
1) If you’d like 2017-18 to be a great year for you, just reply to this message and put “Yes” in the subject line and we’ll send you out a copy of our Best Year Yet guide.
2) If you (or anyone you know) are thinking about buying your first home, I’ve got a guide that answers both the common and not so commonly asked questions and things you need to consider to ensure your purchase is an easy and smooth process
3) I can provide you with an insightful, free valuation on your current house and show you the property trends happening in your suburb. Reply and let us know the address of the property you want the valuation for.