Everyone around me seems to be buying and selling houses, so I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon too.
And what a journey that is!
My life outside of work at the moment is:
- Traipsing to open houses every weekend,
- Falling into the big black hole of real estate websites that seem to just eat hours of my spare time,
- Tossing up one suburb over another,
- Driving through the suburbs to see what they’re like – what streets are nice, what aren’t.
- Doing my numbers…
And then I’m preparing my house to sell, so I’m:
- Cleaning again,
- Gardening again
- Decluttering again…
So if you’re doing this, have recently done this, or planning on doing this, I feel your pain!
But the pain will be so worth it when it’s all over.
My advice… the devil is in the details.
The details of your financials to secure your home loan, the details of the loan that you decide to take out. The details of the agent you decide to engage, the details of the home you’re presenting to sell, the details of the property you’re buying.This is the time to pay attention to the little things.
While you’re looking after all those details, let me look after your finance.
Don’t spend your valuable time shopping for a loan when I can do it all for you. It’s what I do every day, so I know what’s out there, who has the most competitive rates and what each lender offers. I’ll ask the right questions and cut through all the red tape, leaving you with one less big job on your list of things to do.
If you’re in the market to re-finance, i’d love to help you do that too!
Give me a call to chat about your plans.
0405 113 543
PS. Whenever you’re ready, here’s two ways I can help you right now:
1) I’ve got a fabulous booklet that I can send you if you’re about to buy a home. It’s the Love Home Loans Home Buying and Finance Guide. Just email me if you want me to post a copy to you. It’s filled with tips about buying, selling and finance.
2) If you’re selling a property, I can provide you with an insightful, free valuation estimate on your current house and show you the property trends happening in your suburb. Reply and let me know the address of the property and we’ll get it organised.